A homeschooling blog we created to share our stories and adventures as we live and learn as a family.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cooking with K

K and I spent the morning preparing some homemade bread for Easter. Now that the weather is nice D and J spend a considerable ammount of time playing outside, but K is really too little to go out on her own. We did a trial one day and she ran right down the driveway and into the street, chasing a ball, so that was the end of that. So when there are things that keep me from heading outside with the kids to play, she is my little helper. Things proceed slowly when there is a little one 'helping out', messes are considerable, and clean up seems to take forever. But I love having her there, learning alonside me, hopefully making memories that she will cherish and share with her little ones someday.

Yum. Honey is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment