A homeschooling blog we created to share our stories and adventures as we live and learn as a family.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

scarf 2.0




I knit my second scarf - this one for my little K. Once she saw that her big sister had a hand knit scarf, she just had to have one. This scarf turned out much better than my first, with only a few holes and extra stitches here and there. I think it is safe to say that I am addicted to knitting now. I love the meditative zen-ness of it, and the feeling of soft yarn in my fingers while curled up on the couch with a snoring pug at my feet and my favorite music on my ipod.
On a completely different note, we started having our milk delivered by a local organic farm today. It arrived on our doorstep in milk bottles - so lovely! We've been trying to keep our consuming local these days, especially when it comes to food. It's nice to know where the things we eat are coming from.

2 comments:

  1. it's another funny klara face! terri, i have to show you the other pics i took while she was modeling the scarf. she has a different expression in each one - she cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete